Be Creative and Change the World

Let us share our creative activities

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sweet Memories in Cadet College


From my childhood, I dreamt for getting admission in Cadet College. As my father is a teacher of Cadet College, I was brought up in the residential area of Cadet College campus. Everyday at the time of going to school or anywhere else, I saw the Cadets marching and playing different games, sometimes going to academic block or dining hall together in a disciplined way. By this way I got inspired to be a cadet. My dreams came true after being a cadet of Mymensingh Girls` Cadet College.
When I got admitted, my joys knew no bounds. At the time of viva; I visited MGCC, which is situated at the heart of Mymensingh town whereas other Cadet Colleges are far from town in distance.






No comments:

Post a Comment